Saturday, September 22, 2012, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Emmet County Fairgrounds
For More Information, contact Julie Witthoeft at (231) 881-4302
We're booked to capacity! Please join us on Saturday, September 22 for a wide selection of sale items.
• We will gladly refund your money if we cancel the event in some unforeseen circumstance. If you find that you cannot attend the sale, you are more than welcome to find a replacement, and your replacement can reimburse you. Your replacement must fill out this contract as well. We need to have a contract for each seller prior to the start of the sale.
• Set up will be available NO EARLIER than 7 a.m. on Saturday, September 22, 2012.
• Sellers must FIRST check in before proceeding to their table for set up.
• Sellers must arrive on Saturday by 8 a.m. No refunds will be given for no shows/late arrivals.
• From approximately 8:30-9 a.m. sellers will be allowed to presale at each others' tables when seller is present at their table. After that, sellers need to be at their table to sell their items to outside shoppers.
• Sellers are expected to provide their own change and their own bags. Sellers are also expected to act as their own security for items that they bring to sell. Northern Michigan Review will not be responsible if items or money are stolen from a renter.
• Sellers will be provided a table or space to sell their items from. They must keep their items in the area assigned to them and not have items protruding out into the walkways where they may cause someone to fall or trip.
• Sellers may also rent space for a rack, which they must provide themselves. The rack must fit into the space provided. If you want rack space, be sure to reserve it when you register. We CANNOT guarantee there will be room for you to add rack space later. Racks, shelving and/or any other items are not allowed behind the table
• There will be a maximum of two adults (15 years or older) admitted per table for set-up and running of the table. The morning of the sale, we will issue the Seller and their helper badges they must wear for the duration of the sale. Additional people who remain after 8:30 will have to pay the $2 admission fee that shoppers pay.
• **NOTE REGARDING CHILDREN**: If Sellers bring children with them to the sale, they are responsible for their own childcare and for keeping the children supervised at their table. The children are not to be running through the sale. Not adhering to this policy will forfeit the Seller's ability to rent a table at future sales.
• Sellers are responsible for pricing and tagging their own items, and arranging them in an attractive and orderly manner. This will help them sell their items.
• There will be a large item area. Anything larger than clothes and small toys are considered large items.
• PLEASE take the time to think about how many large items you will have and register an estimated number. We cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to accept more items the day of the sale.
• Large items MUST be checked into the large item area by 8 a.m. to allow the organizers time to prepare the area.
• Participants are required to provide the organizers with a detailed list of each large item and price during set-up.
• Large items need to be clean with working batteries. We reserve the right to refuse items not in good repair.
• Each participant will be responsible for attaching an envelope to the item with their name, price and description of the item. No car seats manufactured before 2004.
• Sellers are expected to stay at their tables until 2 p.m. Do NOT start packing up more than 15 minutes prior to the end of the sale as a courtesy to shoppers who may come later.
• Please be sure to enter your e-mail address on the form above. This will be our main method of communication.